Sales Manager (x2) - DACH & Nordics
Airbotics Talent are excited to be representing a recently funded (multi-million raise) international drone client in their expansion across the DACH and Nordics region. Integral to this growth is the recruitment of sales representatives in multiple locations including Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and / or Finland. You should have the skills, drive and aptitude to grow their business in the industrial, wind, renewable energy, oil & gas and offshore markets through their inspection, surveying & mapping UAV platform.
This role is remote and candidates can be based anywhere in the above regions. It will however require significant customer facetime and as a result you should be willing and able for domestic travel.
As Sales Manager, you will be part of a small but growing European sales team and report in to Global VP Sales. This role will be pivotal in the growth and success of the US market growth and require a positive, energetic and "hunter" approach to winning new customers and business.
• Market Research and Target Identification: Conduct in-depth market research to identify potential customer segments, industry trends, and competitors. Develop a targeted approach to reach out to new customers.
• Prospecting and Lead Generation: Implement proactive strategies to generate leads, including cold calling, email outreach, and networking, to expand the customer base.
• Customer Relationship Building: Establish and nurture strong relationships with potential customers, understanding their needs, and effectively communicating the value of the company's drone solutions.
• Sales Presentations and Demonstrations: Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations, showcasing the advantages and capabilities of the company's drones.
• Trade Shows and Events: Represent the company at industry-specific trade shows, conferences, and events to generate leads, increase brand visibility, and build valuable connections.
• Pipeline Management: Maintain a robust sales pipeline, tracking prospects from initial contact through the sales cycle, and ensuring timely follow-ups.
• Negotiation and Closing: Skilfully negotiate terms and pricing agreements with potential customers, working closely with the sales team to close deals and meet revenue targets.
• Feedback Loop: Provide regular feedback from the field, sharing market insights, customer feedback, and competitive intelligence with the internal teams to refine product offerings and strategies.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience selling drone or UAV solutions - this is an essential requirement. Unfortunately candidates without this experience cannot be considered for this role
• A minimum of 3 year's experience in developing new markets and customers bases
• Delivered tangible new business wins
• A proactive "hunter" mentality, with a passion for identifying and winning new business
• You should be mobile and willing and available for domestic and international travel
• A Degree in Engineering or other associated fields for technical input to the sales process would be advantageous but not essential
• Similarly, experience flying drones would be beneficial but not a firm requirement
Salary & Benefits
• €65,000 - €70,000 basic, plus bonus
• Other (inclusive of medical, pension etc)
Our client are looking to hire this role immediately, so if interested please submit your application with attached resume / CV today for consideration!
Airbotics Talent are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. All candidates sourced and submitted to our clients are based solely on suitability to our clients requirements without prejudice of age, sexual orientation, gender, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, veteran or military status or marital status.